这是用户在 2024-12-31 14:29 为 https://www.sahilbloom.com/newsletter/the-personal-annual-review 保存的双语快照页面,由 沉浸式翻译 提供双语支持。了解如何保存?
Click Here
Cart  购物车

Order my new book: The 5 Types of Wealth by Sahil Bloom
订购我的新书:《财富的五种类型》作者:萨希尔·布 loom

Preorder: 5 Types of Wealth

The Personal Annual Review
个人年度评审

Sahil Bloom

Welcome to the 242 new members of the curiosity tribe who have joined us since Wednesday. Join the 57,887 others who are receiving high-signal, curiosity-inducing content every single week.
欢迎自星期三以来加入我们的 242 名好奇部落新成员。加入其他 57,887 人,每周接收高质量、激发好奇心的内容。

What’s a Rich Text element?
什么是富文本元素?

The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
富文本元素允许您在一个地方创建和格式化标题、段落、引用、图像和视频,而不必单独添加和格式化它们。只需双击即可轻松创建内容。

Static and dynamic content editing
静态和动态内容编辑

A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content,
富文本元素可以与静态或动态内容一起使用。对于静态内容,

just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
只需将其放入任何页面并开始编辑。对于动态内容,向任何集合添加一个富文本字段,然后在设置面板中将富文本元素连接到该字段。瞧!

  • mldsa
  • ,l;cd
  • mkclds

How to customize formatting for each rich text
如何为每个富文本自定义格式设置

Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of"
在使用“当在……内部时”添加类到富文本元素后,标题、段落、引用、图形、图像和图形标题都可以进行样式设置

nested selector   嵌套选择器

system.  系统。

“We do not learn from experience...we learn from reflecting on experience.” ― John Dewey

It's hard to believe that 2024 is already coming to a close.
很难相信 2024 年已经快要结束了。

The end of the calendar year presents us with a unique and valuable opportunity: To reflect on the year that was and plan for the year that will be.
日历年的结束为我们提供了一个独特而宝贵的机会:反思过去的一年并为即将到来的一年进行规划。

In our rush to look forward, it's easy to glaze over the former and focus on the latter—but a failure to reflect will eventually result in a failure to grow.
在我们急于向前看的时候,很容易忽视过去而专注于未来——但不进行反思最终会导致无法成长。

I started conducting a Personal Annual Review over ten years ago.
我在十多年前开始进行个人年度回顾。

It has been a transformative exercise—one that has had an outsized impact on my personal progress and growth.
这是一项变革性的练习——对我的个人进步和成长产生了巨大的影响。

Today's piece shares the structure for my Personal Annual Review.
今天的内容分享了我的个人年度回顾的结构。

I hope that it will spark you to conduct your own before year-end, as I know you will gain incredible value from the exercise.
我希望这能激励你在年底之前进行自己的工作,因为我知道你会从这个过程中获得巨大的价值。

ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm hosting a Personal Annual Review workshop on December 16, where I'll be going deeper on the process, sharing my own reflections, and answering questions. Attendees will receive the 2024 Personal Annual Review E-Book, which can be used to follow along and complete your own exercise before the end of the year. The event will be live and recorded for all registered guests.

To register for the special event, all you have to do is preorder one copy of my book and submit your information and order number here!

Register for the Live Workshop!
注册参加现场研讨会!

Without further ado, let's dive in...
不再赘述,让我们开始吧……

Here are the 7 simple questions that may change your life:
这里有 7 个可能改变你生活的简单问题:

Question 1: What did I change my mind on this year?
问题 1:我今年改变了什么想法?

I used to assume that the most successful people had all the answers—that they just knew more than the rest of us.
我曾经认为,最成功的人拥有所有的答案——他们只是比我们其他人知道得更多。

But as I spent more time around these people, I came to realize this was wrong.
但随着我与这些人相处的时间越来越长,我意识到这是错误的。

The most successful people don't have the right answers—they ask the right questions.
最成功的人并不是拥有正确的答案,而是提出正确的问题。

They realize that finding the truth is much more important than being right.
他们意识到,寻找真相比正确更重要。

In fact, they legitimately enjoy being wrong. They lean into the feeling of being an embarrassing beginner. They embrace new information as "software updates" to their brain.
事实上,他们确实享受犯错的感觉。他们倾向于接受作为尴尬初学者的感觉。他们将新信息视为大脑的“软件更新”。

The Personal Annual Review starts with that core insight in mind:
个人年度评审以这一核心见解为出发点:

  • What did I change my mind on in 2024?
    我在 2024 年改变了什么想法?
  • What "software updates" did I have this year?
    我今年有哪些“软件更新”?

To paraphrase Mark Twain, what did I know for sure that just ain't so?
用马克·吐温的话来说,我确切知道的是什么其实并不如此?

Remember: If you can't think of anything, that's a bad thing...
记住:如果你想不出任何东西,那是件坏事……

Question 2: What created energy this year?
问题 2:今年产生了什么能量?

I have a framework I call the Energy Calendar:
我有一个我称之为能量日历的框架:

In simple terms, the idea is that you reflect on your calendar from a day or week and color code the events according to whether they created energy (green), drained energy (red), or were neutral (yellow).
简单来说,这个想法是你回顾一天或一周的日历,并根据事件是否产生能量(绿色)、消耗能量(红色)或中性(黄色)来进行颜色编码。

Illustrative example of my Energy Calendar in early 2024

The Energy Calendar is a great, visual way to course correct on a weekly or monthly basis if there are specific activities that are highly positive or negative for your energy.
能源日历是一个很好的视觉工具,可以在每周或每月的基础上进行调整,以应对对你的能量有高度积极或消极影响的特定活动。

This question asks you to reflect on your calendars on a macro scale:
这个问题要求你从宏观角度反思你的日历:

  • Review your calendars from the year.
    查看您一年的日历。
  • What activities, people, or projects consistently created energy in my life?
    在我的生活中,哪些活动、人物或项目持续带来了能量?
  • Write them down.  把它们写下来。
  • Did I spend ample time on these Energy Creators or did they get neglected?
    我是否在这些能量创造者身上花了足够的时间,还是他们被忽视了?

Goal: Spend more time on these in 2025.
目标:在 2025 年花更多时间在这些上。

Question 3: What drained energy this year?
问题 3:今年是什么消耗了能量?

This question asks you to continue your calendar reflection, but with an inverted focus:
这个问题要求你继续你的日历反思,但要反向聚焦:

  • Review your calendars from the year.
    查看您一年的日历。
  • What activities, people, or projects consistently drained energy from my life?
    哪些活动、人物或项目不断消耗我生活中的能量?
  • Write them down.  把它们写下来。
  • Did I allow the Energy Drainers to persist or did I manage them in real time?
    我是否允许能量消耗者持续存在,还是我实时管理了它们?

Goal: Spend less time on these in 2025.
目标:在 2025 年减少在这些事情上的时间。

Question 4: What were the boat anchors in my life?
问题 4:我生活中的船锚是什么?

Boat anchors are people, mindsets, and actions that hold you back from your potential. You're trying to push, full speed ahead, but they literally create a drag on your life.
船锚是阻碍你潜力的人、心态和行为。你试图全速前进,但它们实际上在拖累你的生活。

Boat anchors include:  船锚包括:

  • People who belittle, put down, or diminish your accomplishments. Who laugh at your ambition and tell you to be more realistic. Who harm the quality of your environment through negativity and pessimism.
    贬低、贬损或轻视你成就的人。嘲笑你的抱负并告诉你要更现实的人。通过消极和悲观伤害你环境质量的人。
  • Self-limiting beliefs and stories.
    自我限制的信念和故事。
  • Self-sabotaging behaviors.
    自我破坏行为。
  • Bad habits that cut into your growth.
    削弱你成长的坏习惯。

This question asks you to identify what boat anchors existed in your life.
这个问题要求你识别在你生活中存在的船锚。

Goal: Eliminate or minimize the energy you give them in 2025.
目标:在 2025 年消除或最小化你给予他们的能量。

Question 5: What did I not do because of fear?
问题 5:我因为害怕而没有做什么?

“We suffer more in imagination than in reality.” — Seneca

One thing I've learned: Sometimes you don't give your best effort because you're afraid of what will happen if you do give it your all and still fail.
我学到的一件事是:有时候你不全力以赴是因为你害怕如果你尽力了但仍然失败会发生什么。

But that self-protection can quickly become self-rejection.
但这种自我保护很快就会变成自我拒绝。

The thing you fear the most is often the thing you most need to do.
你最害怕的事情往往是你最需要做的事情。

This question forces you to reflect on your fear and confront it. Deconstruct the fears that held you back:
这个问题迫使你反思自己的恐惧并面对它。解构那些让你退缩的恐惧:

  • What was the downside if I had taken action?
    如果我采取了行动,缺点是什么?
  • What was the upside if I had taken action?
    如果我采取行动,结果会是什么好处?

Goal: Get closer to your fears in 2025.
目标:在 2025 年更接近你的恐惧。

Question 6: What were my greatest hits and worst misses this year?
问题 6:我今年最大的成功和最糟糕的失误是什么?

Your natural bias skews how you see your year:
你的自然偏见影响了你对这一年的看法:

  • The optimist sees all hits.
    乐观者看到所有的成功。
  • The pessimist sees all misses.
    悲观者只看到所有的失误。

This question's objective is to take a balanced view: Write down your hits and your misses.
这个问题的目的是采取一种平衡的观点:写下你的成功和失败。

Reflect on why the hits hit and the misses missed.
反思一下为什么成功的击中了目标,而失败的则没有。

Question 7: What did I learn this year?
问题 7:我今年学到了什么?

“When you stop learning you start dying." — Albert Einstein

It's easy to lose sight of your progress and growth when you live in the trenches. This question requires you to zoom out and reclaim your perspective.
当你身处困境时,很容易失去对自己进步和成长的视野。这个问题要求你放大视野,重新找回你的视角。

Take your time on this one. Reflect on the other questions from the exercise.
慢慢来。反思一下练习中的其他问题。

Write down what you've learned.
写下你所学到的。

Conducting Your Personal Annual Review
进行个人年度审查

My 7 question Personal Annual Review:
我的 7 个问题个人年度评估:

  1. What did I change my mind on this year?
    我今年改变了什么想法?
  2. What created energy this year?
    今年创造了什么能量?
  3. What drained energy this year?
    今年是什么消耗了能量?
  4. What were the boat anchors in my life?
    我生活中的船锚是什么?
  5. What did I not do because of fear?
    我因为害怕而没有做什么?
  6. What were my greatest hits and worst misses?
    我最大的成功和最糟糕的失误是什么?
  7. What did I learn this year?
    我今年学到了什么?

The Personal Annual Review is a transformative exercise. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
个人年度评审是一个变革性的练习。我无法对此给予更高的推荐。

To go deeper, register to join the Personal Annual Review workshop I'm hosting on December 16. I'll be going deeper on the process, sharing my own reflections, and answering questions on the exercise and more. Attendees will also receive the 2024 Personal Annual Review E-Book, which can be used to follow along and complete your own exercise before the end of the year. The event will be live and recorded for all registered guests.

To register for the event, all you have to do is preorder one copy of my book and submit your information and order number here!

Register for the Live Workshop!
注册参加现场研讨会!

The Personal Annual Review
个人年度评审

Sahil Bloom

Welcome to the 242 new members of the curiosity tribe who have joined us since Wednesday. Join the 57,887 others who are receiving high-signal, curiosity-inducing content every single week.
欢迎自星期三以来加入我们的 242 名好奇部落新成员。加入其他 57,887 人,每周接收高质量、激发好奇心的内容。

What’s a Rich Text element?
什么是富文本元素?

The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
富文本元素允许您在一个地方创建和格式化标题、段落、引用、图像和视频,而不必单独添加和格式化它们。只需双击即可轻松创建内容。

Static and dynamic content editing
静态和动态内容编辑

A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content,
富文本元素可以与静态或动态内容一起使用。对于静态内容,

just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
只需将其放入任何页面并开始编辑。对于动态内容,向任何集合添加一个富文本字段,然后在设置面板中将富文本元素连接到该字段。瞧!

  • mldsa
  • ,l;cd
  • mkclds

How to customize formatting for each rich text