Actions 行动

Work Header 工作页眉

Let's Play Master and Servant
主仆游戏

Summary: 摘要

"If you're not going to leave me alone, then... You may as well make yourself useful."
"如果你不打算放过我,那么...那你最好让自己变得有用"

"What is it that you want, Cloud?"
"你想要什么,克劳德?"

"Get on your knees." "跪下"

And so Sephiroth did, as if he was a puppet.
萨菲罗斯就这样做了,就像一个木偶。

---

Sephiroth appears while Cloud is wearing a dress in Wall Market. Sephiroth protects Cloud from unwanted attention, only to turn his own gaze onto Cloud.
萨菲罗斯出现时,克劳德正在华尔市场穿裙子。萨菲罗斯保护克劳德免受不必要的关注,却将自己的目光投向了克劳德。

Work Text: 工作文本:

Cloud wandered around aimlessly while he waited for Aerith to finish getting ready. Everywhere he went, men - and a few women - stared at him. A few bold ones even called out to him.
在等待艾莉丝准备好的时候,克劳德漫无目的地四处游荡。无论他走到哪里,男人--还有一些女人--都盯着他看。有几个大胆的还叫住了他。

Feeling overwhelmed, Cloud slipped into an alleyway to get away from everyone.
云感到不知所措,于是溜进了一条小巷,躲开了所有人。

"Young lady... You're so damn beautiful," a man said.
"年轻的女士你真漂亮!"一个男人说。

Cloud looked at the man, who had just squeezed into the alleyway.
云看着刚挤进巷子的那个男人。

"Did you follow me?" Cloud asked, raising an eyebrow.
"你跟踪我?"云扬起眉毛问道。

"I couldn't help myself. You're so gorgeous..." he hiccuped. "I just had to have you."
"我情不自禁。你太美了...... "他打了个饱嗝。"我必须拥有你"

Great. A drunk creep. Just what Cloud needed.
好极了一个醉鬼正是克劳德需要的

"Is this man bothering you?"
"这个人打扰你了吗?"

Cloud froze in place as his heart quickened. He'd recognize that voice anywhere.
云愣在原地,心跳加速。无论在哪里,他都能认出那个声音。

"Sephiroth..." he said, unbidden.
"萨菲罗斯...... "他不由自主地说。

Sephiroth pulled out the Masamune, and placed the tip under the drunk man's chin.
萨菲罗斯拔出正宗武士刀,把刀尖放在醉汉的下巴下。

"You are not worthy," he said coldly.
"你不配,"他冷冷地说。

"Sephiroth!" Cloud yelled as his feet finally obeyed him and allowed him to run towards them.
"萨菲罗斯克劳德大叫着,他的双脚终于听话地向他们跑去。

Sephiroth turned his head to face Cloud, but made no motion to put his sword away.
萨菲罗斯转过头面向克劳德,但没有收剑的动作。

"Do not try to stop me."
"不要试图阻止我"

"This guy is a creep, but you shouldn't kill him."
"这家伙是个变态,但你不应该了他。"

"Pray, tell, how many people have you killed, Cloud? Innocents included."
"请告诉我,你杀了多少人,克劳德?包括无辜的人。"

Cloud's heart stopped. All the innocents harmed by the explosion of the Mako reactor.
云的心跳停止了。所有因真子反应堆爆炸而受到伤害的无辜者。

"That's..." Cloud shook his head. "Get out of my head! You're not real!" Cloud yelled.
"这......"云摇摇头"滚出我的脑袋!你不是真的!"云大喊。

Sephiroth turned his head back to the man... who had disappeared. He slipped away while Cloud and Sephiroth were arguing.
萨菲罗斯回过头去看那个人......他已经消失了。他在克劳德和萨菲罗斯争吵的时候溜走了。

"If I wasn't real, why did he run off?" Sephiroth asked.
"如果我不是真的,他为什么要逃跑?"萨菲罗斯问道。

Cloud was at a loss for words.
云不知所措。

"How unfortunate that he escaped. He deserved to punished for the transgression of trying to take what belongs to me."
"他逃走了,真不幸。他理应受到惩罚 因为他试图抢走属于我的东西"

"What belongs to you?"
"属于你的是什么?"

Sephiroth stepped towards Cloud, and Cloud backed up until he was against the wall.
萨菲罗斯一步步走向克劳德,而克劳德则一直退到墙边。

"My Cloud." It was almost... affectionate. It made Cloud's traitorous heart quicken. Cloud swallowed. He would have ached to hear those words many, many years ago, but everything has changed since he was a boy with a crush on the Silver General.
"我的云"这几乎是......亲切的。这让克劳德叛徒的心怦怦直跳克劳德吞了吞口水很多很多年前,他听到这句话会心痛不已,但自从他还是一个暗恋白银将军的男孩以来,一切都变了。

He hated Sephiroth. Hated him. But staring into his cat-like eyes, flicking his gaze down to Sephiroth's smirk... He couldn't deny that he was still attracted to him. It was merely a physical reaction.
他恨萨菲罗斯。他。但凝视着他那猫一般的眼睛,向下扫视着萨菲罗斯的笑脸......他无法否认自己仍然被他所吸引。这只是一种生理反应。

"You look absolutely lovely tonight. Not that you didn't before."
"你今晚看起来美极了并不是说你以前不漂亮

"You're not real," Cloud repeated. "You -"
"你不是真的,"云重复道。"你......"

"Does this feel real?" Sephiroth asked and gently pressed his hand to Cloud's cheek. Cloud involuntarily leaned into it.
"这感觉真实吗?"萨菲罗斯问道,并轻轻地把手按在了克劳德的脸颊上。云不由自主地靠了上去。

It felt really real. It felt... good.
感觉真的很真实。感觉...

Cloud licked his lips. 云舔了舔嘴唇。

"What do you want from me?" Cloud asked, refusing to let go of his anger. "Why won't you leave me alone? Why?"
"你想从我这里得到什么?"云问道,拒绝释放他的愤怒。"你为什么不肯放过我?为什么?"

"I want to mark you as mine."
"我想把你标记为我的"

Cloud should have been furious, or at least scared, but instead, those words went straight to Cloud's dick.
克劳德本应感到愤怒,或者至少感到害怕,但这些话却直奔克劳德的小弟弟而去。

"I -"

"I do not wish to force you, as that man had implied. I wish for you to submit to me willingly."
"我不想强迫你,就像那个人暗示的那样。我希望你心甘情愿地臣服于我"

"You're insane." "你疯了"

"You're not denying that you yearn to do so."
"你不否认你渴望这么做"

Sephiroth's hands moved to scrunch up the bottom of Cloud's dress. Slowly, slow enough for Cloud to stop him, Sephiroth lifted up the fabric.
萨菲罗斯的手伸向克劳德的裙底。萨菲罗斯慢慢地,慢得让克劳德无法阻止他,他撩起了布料。

He palmed his hand over Cloud's lace panties.
他用手摸着云的蕾丝内裤。

"Cloud..." he said reverently.
"云...... "他虔诚地说。

Cloud's heart was racing, and he could feel himself growing harder.
云的心跳得很快,他能感觉到自己的身体越来越硬。

He closed his eyes. This wasn't real, he tried to convince himself. If it wasn't real, then what he longed to say would be okay.
他闭上眼睛。这不是真的,他试图说服自己。如果这不是真的,那么他想说的话就不会有问题。

"If you're not going to leave me alone, then... You may as well make yourself useful."
"如果你不打算放过我,那么...那你最好让自己变得有用"

"What is it that you want, Cloud?"
"你想要什么,克劳德?"

"Get on your knees." "跪下"

And so Sephiroth did, as if he was a puppet.
萨菲罗斯就这样做了,就像一个木偶。

"Hike up your dress," Sephiroth said, and Cloud eagerly obeyed.
萨菲罗斯说:"把衣服撩起来。"克劳德迫不及待地服从了。

Sephiroth felt his way up Cloud's stockings, and then slipped his fingers under Cloud's panties.
萨菲罗斯摸上了克劳德的丝袜,然后把手指伸进了克劳德的内裤。

"Cloud... You are simply magnificent. Beautiful beyond compare."
云你真是美极了美得无与伦比"

"Oh, shut up." "哦,闭嘴"

"Make me," Sephiroth smirked as grabbed Cloud's erect cock.
"让我来,"萨菲罗斯笑着抓住克劳德勃起的阴茎。

"Is that a challenge?" Cloud asked breathily.
"这是挑战吗?"云喘着气问道。

"Command me, if that is what you desire."
"命令我吧,如果这是你想要的"

Cloud felt his heart in his throat as he shakily said, "Suck me off."
云感觉心都提到了嗓子眼,颤抖地说:"给我口交吧。"

He had never been this dominant with someone before, but considering everything Sephiroth had done to him, it felt so good to be the one in charge.
他以前从未与人如此主导过,但考虑到萨菲罗斯对他所做的一切,当家作主的感觉是如此美好

Sephiroth pulled on Cloud's panties so violently that they ripped.
萨菲罗斯猛地拉扯克劳德的内裤,内裤撕裂了。

He stroked Cloud several times. Just as Cloud was about to tell him to get on with it already, Sephiroth licked the underside of Cloud's length and cupped his balls.
他抚摸了云好几次。就在克劳德准备让他继续的时候,萨菲罗斯舔了舔克劳德的下体,然后捏住了他的蛋蛋。

"Oh, fuck," Cloud moaned.
"哦,他妈的,"云呻吟道。

Sephiroth took Cloud all the way down his throat without even gagging. He bobbed his head up and down, swirled his tongue around the tip, pleasured him in every way he could, all while trying to maintain eye contact with Cloud. Cloud wanted to look at Sephiroth as well, but couldn't stop his eyes from fluttering shut as he threw his head back against the wall.
萨菲罗斯把克劳德一直含在喉咙里,甚至没有塞住。他上下晃动着脑袋,用舌头在顶端打转,用各种方式取悦他,同时努力与克劳德保持目光接触。克劳德也想看着萨菲罗斯,但当他把头向后靠在墙上时,却无法阻止自己的眼睛扑闪扑闪地闭上。

Maybe this actually wasn't real. It was too perfect.
也许这实际上不是真实的。它太完美了。

Cloud reached out to roughly fist Sephiroth's hair, but as soon as he touched it, he couldn't help but admire how soft it was. He gently stroked Sephiroth's hair, and repeatedly carded his fingers through it.
克劳德伸出手,粗暴地握住萨菲罗斯的头发,但刚一接触,他就不禁赞叹这头发是如此柔软。他轻轻地抚摸着萨菲罗斯的头发,并用手指反复梳理。

Cloud didn't know why he was being considerate enough to warn Sephiroth, but he started, "I'm gonna - I -"
克劳德不知道自己为什么要体贴地提醒萨菲罗斯,但他开始说:"我要--我要--"

Sephiroth withdrew with a pop and cut Cloud off by saying, "Not yet. Not until I make you mine."
萨菲罗斯在"啪"一声后退开,并打断云的话说:"还不行。除非我把你变成我的"。

Cloud groaned in frustration, and the groan turned into a moan as he felt something wet at his entrance.
云沮丧地呻吟着,当他感觉到入口处有湿润的东西时,呻吟变成了呻吟。

Sephirtoh had coated his fingers in a mixture of his saliva and Cloud's pre-cum and rubbed Cloud's entrance.
塞菲多用手指沾上自己的唾液和克劳德的精液,摩擦着克劳德的入口。

"Holy shit." Cloud had no idea that could feel this good.
"我的妈呀"克劳德没想到这种感觉会这么好

Sephiroth leaned into Cloud's ear and purred, "I wish to take you. Submit to me."
萨菲罗斯凑到克劳德耳边低声说道:"我想占有你。臣服于我吧

"I'm not gonna fuuuh," Cloud trailed off as Sephiroth slowly pressed his fingers inside. "Fucking - submit to you," he continued, voice strained.
"I'm not gonna fuuuh,"当萨菲罗斯将手指慢慢伸入体内时,克劳德拖长了声音。"他妈的--臣服于你,"他继续说道,声音有些紧张。

"It seems you already have, haven't you?"
"看来你已经有了,不是吗?"

"Never," he said as he tried to rock his hips so that Sephiroth's fingers would go deeper.
"永远不会,"他一边说着,一边试图摇摆臀部,以便让萨菲罗斯的手指深入。

Sephiroth knew what Cloud wanted. He stretched Cloud at the perfect pace - slow enough that it wasn't painful, fast enough that it didn't leave Cloud wanting. Well, Cloud still wanted more. He wanted...
萨菲罗斯知道克劳德想要什么。他以最完美的速度拉伸着克劳德--慢到不会让他感到疼痛,快到不会让克劳德感到匮乏。云还想要更多他想要...

"Ugh. I -" Cloud sighed.
"唉,我......"云叹了口气。

"Use your words, Cloud." "好好说话 克劳德"

"I want - I want you inside of me."
"我想,我想让你进入我的身体"

"I already am, aren't I?" Sephiroth asked with a smirk and then curled his fingers.
"我已经是了,不是吗?"萨菲罗斯冷笑着问道,然后曲起了手指。

"It's... not... good enough," Cloud choked out, despite the fact that he was seeing stars.
"这......还......不够好,"云哽咽着说,尽管他眼冒金星。

"Tell me exactly what you want, and I will give you everything," Sephiroth said, voice full of lust.
"告诉我你到底想要什么,我会给你一切,"萨菲罗斯说,声音充满了欲望。

"I want your cock, okay?" Cloud said impatiently.
"我想要你的鸡巴,好吗?"云不耐烦地说。

Sephiroth smiled. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down halfway, too impatient to take them all the way off.
萨菲罗斯笑了。他拉开裤子拉链,把裤子脱到一半,迫不及待地想把裤子全部脱掉。

He pressed his forehead against Cloud's, and slowly pushed inside as Cloud wrapped his legs around Sephiroth's waist and threw his arms around Sephiroth's neck. It was so intimate, Cloud could barely stand it.
他把额头贴在克劳德的额头上,慢慢地向里面推进,克劳德用双腿环住萨菲罗斯的腰,双手搂住萨菲罗斯的脖子。这种亲密的感觉让克劳德几乎无法忍受。

"Sephiroth..." "萨菲罗斯......"

It was Sephiroth doing this to him. Cloud began to panic.
Sephiroth 对他做了这些。云开始惊慌失措。

Sephiroth sensed that something was wrong, and he stilled.
萨菲罗斯感觉到了不对劲,他静静地站在那里。

He put his hand on Cloud's cheek and asked "What's wrong, Cloud?"
他把手放在云的脸颊上问:"怎么了,云?"

"What isn't wrong? You're - Me and you, we're..." He couldn't even finish the sentence.
"有什么是不错的?你--我和你,我们......"他甚至无法把话说完。

"Do you wish to stop?"
"你想停下来吗?"

That was the thing. Cloud didn't want it to stop.
这就是问题所在。云不想让它停下来。

He shook his head. "No, I need it," he said pathetically.
他摇了摇头。"不,我需要它,"他可怜巴巴地说。

Sephiroth tucked Cloud's hair behind his ear and whispered, "Then let me make it so that you can't think of anything except for how good you feel with me inside of you."
萨菲罗斯把克劳德的头发拨到耳后,低声说:"那就让我让你什么都不想,只想着我在你身体里的感觉有多好。"

"Fuck. Okay. Okay." "妈的好吧 好吧 Okay.好吧

Sephiroth began to slowly move in and out. It didn't take long before Cloud's apprehensions faded away to pleasure.
萨菲罗斯开始慢慢地进出。没过多久,克劳德的忧虑就被快感冲淡了。

Cloud tucked his face into Sephiroth's neck, relishing in the softness of Sephiroth's hair against his cheek.
云把脸贴在萨菲罗斯的脖子上,享受着萨菲罗斯的头发贴在他脸颊上的柔软。

"Faster," Cloud said, voice muffled against Sephiroth's skin.
"再快点,"克劳德说,声音闷闷地贴在萨菲罗斯的皮肤上。

"What was that, my Cloud?" Sephiroth asked. His voice was infuriatingly calm despite the effort he was exerting.
"那是什么,我的克劳德?"萨菲罗斯问道。尽管他费尽了力气,但声音却平静得令人恼火。

"F-faster, damnit." "再快点,该死的"

So Sephiroth obeyed. He manhandled Cloud so that he was placed higher against the wall. With this position, Sephiroth could go even deeper inside him.
于是萨菲罗斯服从了。他用手把克劳德抬高,让他靠在墙上。有了这个姿势,萨菲罗斯就能更深入地进入他的身体。

Sephiroth pulled out so just the tip was inside Cloud, and harshly rammed back into him.
萨菲罗斯拔出了云的身体,只露出了顶端,然后又狠狠地插了进去。

"Fuck, yes, that's - that's just what I want."
"妈的,没错,这正是我想要的"

"Anything. I will give you anything you desire."
"什么都行你想要什么,我都给你。"

Sephiroth would never say that. This couldn't be real. Cloud has nothing to be ashamed of, then.
萨菲罗斯绝不会这么说。这不可能是真的那么克劳德也没什么好羞愧的了

Cloud exhaled sharply as Sephiroth hit his prostate. Reveling in the fantasy of this being merely a hallucination, Cloud let go of his inhibitions and moaned loudly.
当萨菲罗斯撞击他的前列腺时,克劳德猛地呼出了一口气。云陶醉在这只是幻觉的幻想中,他放开了束缚,大声呻吟起来。

"Fuck, Sephiroth, please."
"操,萨菲罗斯,求你了"

Sephiroth growled and fucked into him even faster.
萨菲罗斯咆哮着,以更快的速度干进了他的身体。

"I want you Sephiroth. Always have. I - I need you."
"我想要你 萨菲罗斯一直如此。我--我需要你。"

It was the truth. But because this wasn't real, Cloud could freely admit that.
这是事实。但因为这不是真的,所以云可以坦然承认。

"My pet - You don't know how much I cherish you." Sephiroth's voice was more out of breath this time.
"我的宠物 你不知道我有多珍惜你"萨菲罗斯这次的声音更加气喘吁吁。

"I would - I would have, haaah, died to hear you say that, years ago."
"多年前,如果能听到你这么说,我会--我会--haaah 死掉的。"

"I'm saying it now," he said and grabbed Cloud's chin. "I cherish you, my Cloud. I always will."
"我现在就说。"说着,他抓住了云的下巴。"我珍惜你,我的克劳德。我会永远珍惜你。"

Cloud closed his eyes. This was so overwhelming. His heart was threatening to beat out of his chest.
云闭上了眼睛。这太令人难以承受了。他的心脏都快跳出胸腔了。

"I used to - to think you were so perfect."
"我曾经以为你是如此完美"

"I'm flattered." "我受宠若惊"

"If you really are that perfect, fuck me until you make me cum."
"如果你真的那么完美,就和我做爱,直到让我射出来。"

With that, Sephiroth drove into Cloud as hard as he could. Cloud's back scraped against the wall, but he couldn't care,  not when he felt this good inside.
就这样,萨菲罗斯拼命地撞击着克劳德。克劳德的后背刮到了墙上,但他顾不上了,因为他的体内感觉如此美妙。

"Oh, fuck, I'm not going to last long."
"哦,妈的,我坚持不了多久了"

"Then, don't. I will pleasure you in a thousand ways later, so let yourself go."
"那么,不要。我以后会用无数种方式取悦你,你就放纵自己吧。"

The mere thought of doing this again with Sephiroth was so arousing that Cloud came as soon as Sephiroth said that.
一想到能和萨菲罗斯再做一次,云就兴奋不已,萨菲罗斯刚说完,云就高潮了。

Sephiroth fucked Cloud through his orgasm, and then pulled out and gently placed Cloud onto his feet. Cloud felt so spent and boneless, he almost fell over.
萨菲罗斯把克劳德干到了高潮,然后拔了出来,轻轻地把克劳德放到了他的脚上。克劳德感觉精疲力竭,浑身无力,差点摔倒。

Cloud was about to complain about the sudden emptiness inside of him, but he was mesmerized watching Sephiroth jerk himself off. Mere moments later, Sephiroth came, and it splattered onto Cloud's skirt.
克劳德正想抱怨体内突然空虚,但他正目不转睛地看着萨菲罗斯自慰。片刻之后,萨菲罗斯高潮了,精液溅到了克劳德的裙子上。

Cloud looked down. "You ruined my dress," he said petulantly. "You ruined my panties. You ruined everything."
云低着头。"你毁了我的裙子,"他撒娇地说。"你毁了我的内裤。你毁了一切。"

"Cloud..." Sephiroth said, admiring the sight before him. "You should see yourself. You've never looked more beautiful than you do like this."
"云......"萨菲罗斯说着,欣赏着眼前的景象。"你应该看看你自己。你从来没有像现在这样漂亮过。"

"Fucked within in an inch of my life, you mean?" Cloud had to laugh, because this situation was so absurd, real or not real.
"你是说我被操得死去活来?"克劳德不由得笑了起来,因为这种情况实在太荒唐了,不管是真的还是假的。

"Precisely." "正是如此"

Sephiroth held Cloud's gaze and smiled softly. Cloud tried to think of something to say, and then Sephiroth's wing sprouted from his back.
萨菲罗斯凝视着克劳德,轻轻地笑了。克劳德正想说些什么,萨菲罗斯的翅膀就从他的背上长了出来。

"Wait - Don't - don't go."
"等等 别 别走"

"I'm sorry, Cloud. I overstayed my welcome here."
"对不起,克劳德。我在这里待得太久了"

Cloud blinked, and Sephiroth was gone.
克劳德眨了眨眼睛,萨菲罗斯已经不见了。

Cloud leaned back against the wall and tried to catch his breath.
云背靠着墙,努力喘着气。

He pulled up his ripped panties and tried to wipe the cum stain off of his dress. It was no use. "I fucking hate him," Cloud muttered to himself. "Arrogant asshole. What gives him the right..."
他拉起撕破的内裤,试图擦去衣服上的精液污渍。但没有用。"我他妈恨死他了,"克劳德喃喃自语道。"傲慢的混蛋。他凭什么......"

Cloud stopped his rambling as he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. A single black feather laid on the ground.
云停止了胡思乱想,因为他的眼角注意到了一个东西。一根黑色的羽毛落在地上。

Cloud's heart quickened. Of course, he knew that the sensations he felt were way too real to simply be a hallucination. He had always known Sephiroth was still alive. But now that his mind was cleared of lust, his heart stopped. He just had sex with Sephiroth. This was real.
云的心跳加快了。当然,他知道自己的感觉太真实了,不可能只是幻觉。他一直都知道萨菲罗斯还活着。但现在,他的脑海中已经没有了欲望,他的心跳也停止了。He just had sex with Sephiroth.这是真实的。

Gods, how was he going to explain his appearance to Aerith? How would Tifa react if she knew that Cloud got fucked by the man that ruined both of their lives?
天哪,他该如何向艾莉丝解释自己的出现?如果蒂法知道克劳德被那个毁了他们俩生活的男人上了,她会作何反应?

Cloud rubbed his temple in frustration. At least the sex was good. Really, really good.
云沮丧地揉了揉太阳穴。至少性爱是美好的。真的非常好