【Translation】 Seika Sasayaki Sex~Daisuki na Kare no Apartment de Sugosu, Watashi no Natsuyasumi.~

Disclaimer:I cannot guarantee the complete accuracy of this translation
免责声明:我不能保证此翻译的完全准确性

盛夏ささやきセックス ~大好きな彼のアパートで過ごす、わたしの夏休み。~
仲夏耳语性爱~我的暑假在我喜欢的他公寓度过。 ~

CV: Houjou Toshiki (北条利樹)

Track 1 轨道 1

[0:13]

Cheers! 干杯!

Having a beer right after a bath is the best feeling! You can’t go wrong with grabbing a cold one.
泡完澡后立即喝杯啤酒是最好的感觉!拿一个冷的绝对不会出错。

Oh, are you getting any breeze over there?
哦,你那边有没有微风吹拂?

Oh? Then give me a second here.
哦?那么请给我一点时间。

Fan strength… 风扇强度

It’s a little less effective, but with both an air conditioner and a fan, you’ll be catching colds the next thing you know.
它的效果有点差,但同时有了空调和风扇,你知道的下一件事就会感冒。

[0:54]

Thank you for making dinner.
谢谢你准备晚餐。

I didn’t know what to expect when you said you were going to make dinner.
当你说你要做晚饭时,我不知道会发生什么。

No, I mean, my kitchen is small and I only had a pan and kettle, but I never imagined that you could make khao man gai with the rice cooker like that. I was really impressed because it tastes like it does in the restaurants.
不,我的意思是,我的厨房很小,我只有一个平底锅和水壶,但我从来没有想过你可以用这样的电饭煲做 khao man gai。我真的印象深刻,因为它的味道就像在餐馆里一样。

I got the cooking method down, so I’m going to be making this a lot.
我把烹饪方法记下来了,所以我要经常做这个。

Plus, there’s still nam pla and hot chili sauce left.
另外,还有 nam pla 和辣椒酱。

Also, now that I think about it, that was the first time we’d gone to a supermarket together, right?
另外,现在回想起来,那是我们第一次一起去超市,对吧?

Yeah, yeah. Thank god there was coriander.
是的。谢天谢地,有香菜。

We couldn’t find it, so we had to get a store employee to search for us. That coriander. When we saw the price, we were both silent for a moment.
我们找不到它,所以我们不得不让一名商店员工来寻找我们。那个香菜。当我们看到价格时,我们俩都沉默了一会儿。

[1:54]

No, we were right to buy it. It gave it that authentic taste and it was delicious.
不,我们买它是对的。它赋予了它正宗的味道,而且很好吃。

Ah, it was fun. 啊,这很有趣。

Well…! Of course I’d feel a little lonely. It’s super fun having you around.
井。。。!当然,我会感到有点孤独。有你在身边真是太有趣了。

When I thought about how you were going to leave tomorrow, I…
当我想到你明天要怎么走时,我......

Hey- 嘿-

[2:55]

The summer break really is ending, isn’t it?
暑假真的要结束了,不是吗?

Did you have fun too?
你也玩得开心吗?

Yes, I enjoyed it too. It’s not like we did anything special and you had to deal with this dingy apartment, but when I’m with you, the usual ramen, the usual grocery shopping… They all feel completely different compared to when I’m alone. It was really exciting.
是的,我也很喜欢。这并不是说我们做了什么特别的事情,你不得不处理这个肮脏的公寓,但当我和你在一起时,通常的拉面,通常的杂货店购物......与我独自一人时相比,他们都感觉完全不同。这真的很令人兴奋。

Let’s kiss one more time.
让我们再亲吻一次。

[4:14]

Sorry, I got hard. 对不起,我硬了。

Touch it, please. 请触摸它。

Wait. What’s with the way you’re touching it? You’re grazing at it over my underwear. Are you trying to be a tease?
等。你触摸它的方式是怎么回事?你在我的内裤上吃草。你是想当个逗弄者吗?

Don’t be touching it so lightly, put a little more strength in it… Grab it properly.
不要轻易触摸它,要多用一点力气......正确地抓住它。

Yes, yes, that. 是的,是的,那个。

It feels good when you grab it tight and stroke.
当你紧紧抓住它并抚摸时,感觉很好。

[5:38]

I’m so hard right now.
我现在太难了。

Yeah, It’s good. 是的,这很好。

How many times did we have sex last night? Do you remember?
我们昨晚做了多少次性爱?你还记得吗?

Since you’ve come here, I’ve been holding back, but that night… We even did it first thing in the morning today.
自从你来到这里,我就一直忍着,但那天晚上......我们甚至在今天早上第一件事就是做这件事。

After that, we went out for lunch and then did it again when we came back.
之后,我们出去吃午饭,回来后又做了一次。

Seriously? Isn’t this a new record for us? We’re doing it way too much. So much that my body can’t keep up with the pace. It might be just watery the next time I cum.
认真地?这对我们来说不是一个新的记录吗?我们做得太多了。以至于我的身体跟不上步伐。下次我射精时可能只是水样的。

Wait! Why are you- 等!你为什么——

[7:45]

Don’t pinch my nipples all of a sudden.
不要突然捏我的。

No, it doesn’t hurt, but…it kind of tickles and it makes me restless… It’s a strange feeling.
不,这并不痛,但是......这有点痒,让我焦躁不安......这是一种奇怪的感觉。

What? You’re asking me if I’ve ever touched them myself?
什么?你问我自己有没有碰过它们?

I don’t touch my nipples when I masturbate!
我手淫时不碰我的!

Hey, are you going to keep touching my nipples? Take your fingers off.
嘿,你要一直摸我的吗?把你的手指拿开。

Seriously, where did you learn this?
说真的,你是从哪里学到的?

I’m telling you, having you touch my nipples while you stroke my dick is…
我告诉你,让你抚摸我的乳头,同时抚摸我的鸡巴是......

This whole pinching and rubbing my nipples thing… Its, it’s dangerous. It feels good. I think I’m liking it when you touch both.
整个捏捏和摩擦我的的事情......这,这很危险。感觉很好。我想我很喜欢你触摸两者。

[9:37]

More. 更多。

It feels good… I’m cumming. I’m cumming. I’m going to let out my load…
感觉真好......我要高潮了。我要高潮了。我要把我的负荷发泄出来......

Rub them. Rub my nipples and the tip.
揉搓它们。揉搓我的和尖端。

That feels good… Cumming, I’m cumming…
那感觉真好......高潮,我高潮了......

I’m cumming, I’m cumming!
我高潮了,我高潮了!

[11:03]

I came. 我来了。

Hey, don’t start licking! Also, why are you licking it in the first place? Just wipe it.
嘿,别开始舔!另外,你为什么一开始就舔它呢?只需擦拭即可。

Even without tasting it, you can tell it’s thick…
即使不尝,你也能看出它很浓......

You can’t just blindside me like that. Don’t tell me you were studying off of videos too?
你不能就这样让我措手不及。别告诉我你也在通过视频学习吗?

Haha! So we were thinking the same thing.
哈哈!所以我们的想法是一样的。

Then, it’s time for us to switch turns.
然后,是时候轮换了。

[12:02]

Take off your panties. 脱掉你的内裤。

Oh, it’s been dirtied already.
哦,它已经被弄脏了。

I’m not lying. Look. My fingers are just sliding around. You’re so naughty for getting wet so quick.
我没有撒谎。看。我的手指只是在滑动。你这么快就湿了,真是调皮。

Ah, my finger went in.
啊,我的手指进去了。

One… Two… Wow. 一。。。二。。。哇。

My fingers… Do my fingers feel good?
我的手指...我的手指感觉好吗?

[13:22]

Let’s see… Ah, it’s here, right? Here. The place that feels good. I’ll rub it a bunch.
我看看。。。啊,它在这里,对吧?这里。感觉很好的地方。我来擦一堆。

Advertisement 广告

Come on, loosen up. 来吧,放松一下。

It’s payback for before. I’m going to keep rubbing your G-spot.
这是对以前的回报。我要继续摩擦你的。

No, it’s not going to be payback if it’s just your pussy. Here too. When I sucked on your earlobe you tightened up.
不,如果只是你的阴户,那不会有回报。这里也是。当我吮吸你的耳垂时,你收紧了。

[15:03]

Lewd. 猥亵。

You really like having your ears licked, huh?
你真的喜欢被舔耳朵吗?

I’ll go even deeper… 我会更深入地介绍......

Both your ears and your pussy.
你的耳朵和你的阴部。

[16:15]

You’re getting tight and twitching inside… Are you enjoying this?
你里面越来越紧,抽搐着......你喜欢这个吗?

You’re so lewd. 你太了。

Whenever you feel good, your body naturally tries to escape from me. If I do this while holding onto your entire body, you can’t escape.
每当你感觉良好时,你的身体自然会试图逃离我。如果我抱着你的整个身体这样做,你就逃不掉。

It’s so cute how you’re quivering inside my arms. I love you.
你在我怀里颤抖的样子真是太可爱了。我爱你。

Are you about to cum?
你快要射了吗?

Go on. Cum from my fingers.
继续。精液从我的手指里射出来。

[18:32]

Let yourself give in. Let yourself drown in the pleasure…and cum.
让自己屈服。让自己沉浸在快乐中......和暨。

You’re trembling so hard. Your ears macerated too.
你颤抖得好厉害。你的耳朵也被浸湿了。

You’re sweaty again after cumming. Should we take another shower?
高潮后你又出汗了。我们应该再洗个澡吗?

What’s with that expression? It’s like you’re trying to say that we’re still in the middle of having sex. You’ll get tired if we go at it without stopping, so I’m implying that we should throw in a break.
那句话是怎么回事?就像你想说我们仍然在做爱。如果我们不停地去做,你会很累的,所以我暗示我们应该休息一下。

If you look at me with those eyes, I won’t be able to stop.
如果你用那双眼睛看着我,我就停不下来了。

Are you sure? I really won’t. I’m going to enter inside this pussy that just came.
是否确定?我真的不会。我要进入这个刚刚出现的阴户。

[20:21]

I’m already back in action…as you can see. If anything, I’m harder than I was before.
我已经恢复行动了......如您所见。如果有的话,我比以前更难了。

Forget the break, do you just want it now?
忘记休息时间,你现在就想要它吗?

Roger that. 收到。

Okay, come on here. Come on top of me.
好,来吧。来我上面。

I’ll thrust from below, so insert it yourself.
我会从下面插入,所以你自己去。

Lower your hips just like that.
就这样降低你的臀部。

Good. Slowly. It feels good when I enter slowly.
好。慢慢。当我慢慢进入时感觉很好。

[21:55]

It’s in… 它在...

The way it’s in down to the base is fully visible to me.
它向下到底座的方式对我来说是完全可见的。

Lower your body onto me. And then if I cover ourselves with the futon…
把你的身体放到我身上。然后如果我用被褥盖住自己......

If we’re under here then it should be okay for you to moan a little louder, right? You were trying your best to hold your voice back earlier, but I want to hear a little more of your cute voice.
如果我们在下面,那么你应该可以大声呻吟,对吧?你刚才已经尽力忍住了自己的声音,但我想多听听你可爱的声音。

It’s fine. You’re not heavy. It’s okay for you to put your weight on me.
没事的。你不重。你可以把你的重量放在我身上。

[22:54]

Let me hear the sound of you in pleasure.
让我听听你高兴的声音。

I can’t go at it hard in this position, but you’re up against me and your insides are grinding against me… It’s nice.
在这个位置上我不能努力,但你面对着我,你的内心正在与我摩擦......这很好。

I’m all the way deep inside you and…
我一直在你内心深处,而且......

It feels good. My dick feels like it’s about to melt.
感觉很好。我的鸡巴感觉快要融化了。

[24:21]

Am I rubbing against it? The sensitive spot that you just came from earlier?
我有没有摩擦它?你刚才来自的敏感点?

So the tip is grinding against it, against your sweet spot?
所以尖端正在摩擦它,摩擦你的最佳位置?

I don’t mind. Cum as many times as you want.
我不介意。想射多少次就射多少次。

Cum. Cum for me. 暨为我。

[25:09]

Call. call my name. My name.
叫。呼唤我的名字。我的名字。

You’re tightening up so much… You’re clamping on my dick like a vise.
你收紧了这么多......你像老虎钳一样夹住我的鸡巴。

Was it good? 好吗?

Then, l will too while the lingering feeling is still there.
然后,当挥之不去的感觉仍然存在时,我也会。

[26:16]

This time, I’ll be on top.
这一次,我将名列前茅。

Your hand… Let’s hold hands.
你的手。。。让我们手牵手。

Damn. 该死的。

Deep, deep inside… I’m hitting the deepest spot inside you.
深深的内心......我正在击中你内心最深的地方。

Can you tell? My dick is grinding against this area of your stomach…
你能说出来吗?我的鸡巴在你的肚子的这个区域磨擦......

Oh crap, even though I came earlier, again I’m…
哦,妈的,即使我来得早,我又一次......

[27:34]

Let’s kiss. 让我们亲吻吧。

I don’t want to let you leave.
我不想让你离开。

I love you. I love you… I want, I want to be with you for longer, and yet…
我爱你。我爱你。。。我想,我想和你在一起更久,然而......

I’m sorry, I can’t hold it any longer.
对不起,我不能再忍了。

You’re so cute, I love you.
你好可爱,我爱你。

Cumming! I’m cumming! …I’m cumming!
卡明!我要高潮了!…我要高潮了!

[29:49]

Sorry, I got you all soaked in sweat. I had my mouth on yours the entire time, right? Are you okay? Were you able to breathe?
对不起,我让你们都汗流浃背。我一直都在你的嘴上,对吧?你没事吧?你能呼吸吗?

Here, water. 这里,水。

The condom’s completely filled. Haha.
避孕套已经完全装满了。哈哈。

[31:05]

Uhh… Now do we take a bath?
呃......现在我们要洗澡吗?

Or, or do we have another beer? To rehydrate, rehydrate.
或者,我们还有另一种啤酒?要解除冻结,请解除冻结。

No, uh, it isn’t really anything. I felt like I said something really embarrassing earlier and…
不,呃,这真的不是什么。我觉得我刚才说了什么很尴尬的话,然后......

No, no! It wasn’t a lie! It wasn’t a lie, but… But…
不 不! 这不是谎言! 这不是谎言,但是...... 但。。。

Fretting on the final night​ over not wanting you to leave… Does it make me seem like a kid?
在最后一晚为不想让你离开而烦恼......它让我看起来像个孩子吗?

Really? 真?

[32:05]

I see. So we both were feeling sad over it.
明白了。所以我们都为此感到难过。

This came to mind when we were at the supermarket… 
当我们在超市时,我想到了这件事......

If we lived together, then every day… Well, maybe not every day. Every weekend would be like this.
如果我们住在一起,那么每一天......嗯,也许不是每天都。每个周末都是这样的。

Coming up with what to eat together and running with the cart being like “We’re missing that” or “Where do we find that thing?”
想出一起吃什么,然后推车跑,就像“我们错过了那个”或“我们在哪里找到那个东西?

You’ve thought about it too, haven’t you?
你也想过了,不是吗?

Yes, yes, it’s a bit like we’re newlyweds.
是的,是的,这有点像我们是新婚夫妇。

[32:53]

It was an enjoyable summer break, wasn’t it? Thank you for coming.
这是一个愉快的暑假,不是吗?感谢您的光临。

Since you’re leaving tomorrow, should I bring you to your house?
既然你明天就要走了,我应该带你去你家吗?

It’s fine. And once we’re there, I’ll have a meal before I leave. This time you’ll be telling me what your favorite ramen place is.
没事的。我们到了那里,我会在离开前吃一顿饭。这次你会告诉我你最喜欢的拉面店是什么。

Eh? Surely you have one, right? A favorite restaurant or two.
啊?你肯定有一个,对吧?一两家最喜欢的餐厅。

Tell me. I want to have what you usually have.
告诉我。我想拥有你通常拥有的东西。

[33:32]

You don’t want ramen? …Why?
你不想吃拉面吗?…为什么?

If you’re worried about calories, I don’t mind “moving” around a bit more with you. Shall we have more sex-ercise?
如果你担心卡路里,我不介意和你一起多“动”一会儿。我们应该有更多的性爱吗?

Don’t run away! 不要逃跑!

First, we’ll get in the crunch position, and then…
首先,我们将进入关键位置,然后......

Support me on ko-fi.com

 

Leave a Reply  留言